Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sucker for sweet potato fries

You would think that I would have cooked many delicious meals at home since I started the blog this week. You would be wrong. So far this week, socializing beat out home cooking. While it was great to meet up with friends, my body is definitely missing real, nutritious food. And as much as I like to pretend that frozen yogurt and sweet potato fries are totally healthy, my body quickly reminds me otherwise. And the mozzarella sticks I had on Tuesday? Um, cheese has calcium? I once tried to make "healthy" mozzarella sticks at home from a Weight Watchers recipe. The recipe would have been great, except I had no idea that I was supposed to freeze the cheese sticks before putting them in the oven. Instead of sticks, we had baked mozz pancakes.

Okay, enough rambling. Tomorrow I am planning on making dinner at home. I'm not sure what yet, but it will likely involve the organic chicken tenderloins sitting in my fridge and perhaps even some fresh veggies from the farmers market.

No comments:

Post a Comment