Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lazy weekend

The weekend is winding down and I'd be lying if I said I was productive. Sure, I got a few things done, like laundry and returning library books, but not any of the big items on my to-do list. I'm definitely not beating myself up over it because it was nice to just relax. Even better, C2 and I went out Saturday night and met up with some friends we hadn't seen in awhile. It was great to be able to relax, chat, and catch up.

I'm hoping to be a little more productive this week, especially in the exercise department. Inspired by a work event, my friend decided we should do our own "Wellness Bingo." For two weeks, we are going to try to work out and eat right to check off boxes in our bingo sheet. There are quite a few different goals, like "Eat three veggies a day" and "30 minutes of cardio," but I think the most difficult will be "Get 8 hours of sleep." I'm so easily sucked into a late night TV show or searching for things online that I have a difficult time falling asleep.

With that, I should probably head to bed. I likely won't get 8 hours of sleep tonight, but I am hoping I can motivate myself to get back to the gym tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment